Architectural/Mechanical CAD Drafting Technician
At Coburn's Exclusive, we provide an environment that is focused on our customer and providing the best experience we possibly can for them. As a result, we seek to hire folks who are just like us...focused on great service! We have an opening on our team to add someone who is also customer-focused and enjoys a collaborative working environment.
Applicants for CAD Designer / Drafter should be able to demonstrate:
1. Proficiency in Architectural AutoCAD drafting and design, SolidWorks 2-D/3-D modeling
2. Experience in customer consultation
3. Translation of architectural plans into detailed shop drawings
4. Advanced communication skills with on-site teams for modifications
5. Basic construction site knowledge and safety guidelines
6. Proficiency with systems and processes in a business environment
Experience and Requirements in CAD such as:
1. Degree from Associates or Two-Year Technical school in AutoCAD, Architectural or Engineering
2. AutoCAD and SolidWorks drafting and drawing with projects to display
3. Experience with 3D laser scanners preferred
This position requires an authorization to work within the United States and a valid drivers license accompanied by a reliable mode of transportation to and from work (including jobs that are not located at our shop). Additionally, all applicants will be required to submit to a background check prior to receiving an offer of employment from Coburn's Exclusive, LLC.
Coburn's Exclusive, LLC, provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Coburn's Exclusive, LLC, complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.